Friday, December 5, 2008

Live With Your Decision...

I let myself slip the other day. I let my situation leave my train of thought for a second and found myself hoping for something that was irrational and unreasonable. And I could kick myself.


Chilled with the ex all day Thursday. We sat in the house and watched movies, ate nothing but candy, popcorn and nachos while Keiko played with her aunt. I think my mistake was listening too closely and forgetting that I did have a plan when I left. And I need to live with the fact that I did leave. And if he's not there by the time I'm done with my plan, that shit was my decision... He asked if I'd been dating the other day and I told him 'no', but maybe I should.

1 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Date date date...

its the only way to show you what you really want